One of the most powerful skills that Human Resources Managers, L&D Professionals and internal Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) can learn are the skills for the design and delivery of experiential training. In this workshop, we share almost two decades of experience in experiential learning design and delivery into a power-packed Workshop that will transform learning and development activities in your Organization.
At the end of this course participants will be able to:
- Explain the foundational frameworks that support learning design and facilitation, including the Human Performance Improvement Model, Adult Learning Theory and ARDDIE and identify how these frameworks apply to the work of learning design and facilitation;
- Carry out a Training Needs Analysis and develop a basic lesson plan with learning objectives for your courses;
- Design experiential learning materials and content, including but not limited to Lecturettes, case studies, role plays, scenarios, quizzes; in-basket activities, learning games, and other activities that will be part of your courses;
- Put together the content developed into Facilitator Guides, Participant Work Books, Handouts, Worksheets, Job Aids and Presentation Slides that will be deployed during your courses;
- Develop tools for evaluating your courses based on Kirkpatrick’s Levels of Evaluation; and
- Practice the set-up and delivery of your course using a number of techniques and approaches.
- Learning Design and Facilitation Basics
- Needs Analysis
- Designing Lesson Plans & Content
- Developing Content and Evaluation Tools
- Facilitation & Course Delivery
0 Student(s) Taking The Course
to view other student(s) enrolled for this course