Introduction to Financial Planning
Taught by Omagbitse Barrow FCA
At the end of this course, learners will be able to:
• Explain the importance of financial planning, overcome the barriers that they have regarding financial planning; and begin the journey to managing their finances better;
• Measure their financial health, set appropriate financial goals and create a budget that supports their goals.
• Take appropriate decisions regarding their spending and saving habits and avoid some of the most common mistakes that people make with their finances.
• Why Financial Planning
• What you should know about Financial Planning.
• Measuring your Financial Health
• Overcoming Barriers to Financial Planning
• Setting Financial Goals
• Creating a Family Budget
• Managing your spending
• Common Money Mistakes
In the words of famed American Writer and Teacher, John C Maxwell, “Teamwork Makes the Dream W..
Sales And Marketing, Customer Service, Entrepreneurial Management, Video E-Learning, Strategy And Performance, Organizational Learning, Human Resources Management, Management, Communication Skills, Creativity And Innovation, Personal Effectiveness, Leadership, Animated Video E-Learning
To ensure that you deliver fantastic service all the time in your organization you need to pay atten..
Sales And Marketing, Customer Service, Entrepreneurial Management, Leadership, Communication Skills, Strategy And Performance, Video E-Learning, Animated Video E-Learning
Everyone has a great potential to be creative and one of the ways to unleash our inner creative geni..
Entrepreneurial Management, Leadership, Creativity And Innovation, Communication Skills, Organizational Learning, Education, Video E-Learning, White Board E-Learning